I would like to invite you to join the open house event for my private violin studio in Palo Alto. Details as follows:
- My background:
- Holds a bachelor of arts in Violin Performance
- Has been teaching violin and music classes for over 15 years, as a full-time college teacher and as a private instructor for students of all ages and all levels
- Combine Suzuki and traditional teaching methods.
- Particularly experienced in teaching young students and coaching student chamber groups
- A parent volunteer for string classes at the Ohlone Elementary School, Jordan Middle School and JLS Middle School at the Palo Alto Unified School District
- Speak both English and Mandarin
- Date: August 29 (Saturday), 2009 from 1:30 to 3:30 pm
- Location: mid-town Palo Alto
* Please see below to RSVP first. Will provide details of the location to registers prior to the event.
- Intros for three different classes:
- Music 101 (for kids age from 3 to 5)
- Violin for Beginners (age 5+)
- Violin for Intermediate/Advanced players (age 10+).
- Intros for my teaching philosophy, studio policy, and the studio calendar for Fall 2009 and Spring 2010 semesters.
- Q&A (for questions from "where can I get a violin?" to "Is Suzuki a good teaching method for my son?" or any music/violin-related questions)
- On-site class registration
- Please click here to RSVP to me (by Wed, 8/26 noon) with the following information:
- Your child's name and age ( siblings are welcome and encouraged to learn together)
- Your name, email address and a day-time phone #
- If your child has learned music/piano/violin before, how long and what's his/her current level.
- Which class your child is interested.
- If you would prefer a 1:1 appointment or cannot join us on 8/29, feel free to email me with all the information required above to set up a free consultation.
You can also call me at 650-456-7648 for any questions.
Let's enjoy music together!